Friday, September 18, 2015

To the Safe with 3 Kids

So last Sunday, I had planned on lounging with Christopher all day watching football until Linda pleaded with me to come with her to the Mariners game. I asked, "With all your children?" and she laughed and said, "All the children." I then proceeded to say do you know what it will be like and she gave me the look like of course I know what it will be like which is why I needed to come. Oy Vay! Donnie you owe me!

Thankfully, we didn't leave until after the disappointing football game and arrived at Safeco in the 5th inning. The game was ok, the seats were great and Autum absolutely loved it when we would clap in rhythm. Seth was bored and I think fell asleep. The best part of the day is when they let all the kids 14 and under run the bases after the game. Skylar and I made the trek and so did several hundred or 1000's of kids (i don't know, but the line was freaking long!) I thought it would take hours, but Thank God they moved the line fast!








After the game, we stopped at Menchies for frozen yogurt. Isn't she adorable?



No comments: