Monday, June 22, 2015

Dad's Day

My sister and I plus Autumn made a road trip to Port Orchard to visit my dad, jannelle and grandpa on father's day. It was such a good visit. My granpda is 92 and going strong. I love that he is so active and still has things he wants to do. I get my go get 'em attitude from him.



My dad wanted a picture with Autumn on this bear because he was photographed the same as a kid.

Here are some cards I made to celebrate the day. Victoria bought a Minc machine so I went to town foiling the word happy and the labels in a copper color. The UR card was inspired by Jamie Pate.

 This card below came from the House of 3 printable. Still gotta love it! I made this one for Christopher's dad.

Linda and I talk all the time how lucky we are to have my dad as a dad. Dad, you are the best of the best!



No comments: