Monday, January 26, 2015

January Craft Day

Met up with my girl friends for a January craft day last Saturday. Adora hosted and check out the Cobb salad she made for us. So good!

We also love that Wendy made the last 2 dates...love you chica! We also love seeing her little baby too!
After we ate and gabbed we proceeded to craft the day away. Victoria worked on Seahawk-inspired earrings that she sells, Wendy worked on making her son Sebastian a puzzle board, Adora was busy being our host and I worked on making tissue paper tassels. I saw this tutorial by Heidi Swapp and I knew it would be a great idea to use a lot of pretty tissue paper that I have been hoarding!
I wanted to make 3 garlands, but only finished 2 with 15 tassels to a strand. I can't believe I used up all my tissue paper! Adds a little fun to the girls room :)

No comments: